We welcome all members, new and existing to our organization.
Benefits of Becoming a Member:
The most important benefit of becoming a member of our organization is the networking contacts you will have for exchanging information that is relative to your day-to-day operations within your practice.
As a member you will also have access to the following:
- Web resources which will be collection of informative articles on variety of topics related to the practice of Orthopaedic Medicene
- Presentations from previous conferences
- Answers from experts in their respective fields who answer the “Ask a Question” section in the website
- Other valuable information shared from other practice administrators.
- Add and edit your practice information on the website including your website
- A two-day networking meeting in the fall.
- Lists the names of Preferred Vendors that may have special offers for Bones of TX members.
We encourage existing members to renew your membership as well as to promote our organization to other orthopedic managers. This will increase our membership, networking opportunities and purchasing power.
If you are a current member, you can use your login to update any changes to your practice information.
If you are a new member, a login and temporary password will be mailed to you so that you can go into the website once your membership is activated and add your Practice information.