If you are a current member, you can use your login to update any changes to your practice information.
If you are a new member, a login and temporary password will be mailed to you so that you can go into the website once your membership is activated and add your Practice information.
Benefits of Becoming a Member:
The most important benefit of becoming a member of our organization is the networking contacts you will have for exchanging information that is relative to your day-to-day operations within your practice.
As a member you will also have access to the following:
- Web resources which will be collection of informative articles on variety of topics related to the practice of Orthopaedic Medicene
- Presentations from previous conferences
- Answers from experts in their respective fields who answer the “Ask a Question” section in the website
- Other valuable information shared from other practice administrators.
- Add and edit your practice information on the website including your website
- A two-day networking meeting in the fall.
- Lists the names of Preferred Vendors that may have special offers for Bones of TX members.